John took this amazing photograph and I just love it! As I look at each of these sweet pair of little hands, I try to reflect on some of the ways their little individual hands represent each of them for who they are.Arian's: Are at the bottom, and of course, the biggest. When I look at them, I see them holding and manipulating a soccer ball!
Aden's: On the right, and I see that they are touching each other. That shows me his heart and how close and tender he is.
Alec's: Are on the top. I see 10 little fingers that are all open. They, look to me alot like Arian's. The little fingers are still full of tiny dimples and kinda "stubby looking!"
Audrey's: Are one the left. Funny, they are sweetly closed together, and ohhh so neat, tidy, and delicately laying there. So much like a little lady. Such a little reminder of just how different she is from her brothers!
Sweet isn't it? Just another neat way to see how unique each of our kiddos are, and so very precious.
Love,
Jenny

1 comment:
Love the photo.
Post a Comment