Right now, I seem to be on the biggest mango kick ever! In the last week, I have made mango cake ( recipe to come), we are drinking lots of mango juice, and I have made mango salsa ( several times.)Must be another sign that Spring is here, and summer is well on its way.
So, I wanted to give you one of my favorite Mango Salsa recipes, perfect alongside meat, chicken, tortilla chips, or fresh fish ( as I did above.)
Mango Salsa
By: Jenny Burdge
1 large mango, peeled and diced
1 fresh Jalapeno ( or 1-2 Tbsp, or to taste) finely chopped. ( remove the seeds if you want the flavor, but less heat!)
4 Tbsp purple onion, chopped fine
2-3 fresh tomatoes, chopped fine
3 Tbsp fresh Cilantro, chopped fine
1/2 tsp salt
Mix all together, cover and chill or serve room temperature.
Love,
Jenny

1 comment:
ok, is JB the professional photographer, or what? that food looks like a magazine! :) yummo.
Post a Comment