Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday Anna!

Today is my precious friend Anna's birthday! I met her when she was 11 years old, and today she turned sweet 16!!! ( I think she would totally do away with the "sweet" bit, as that just doesn't seem "cool" enough to describe anything about Anna.
( she is sweet though, by the way!!!)
This morning, I was so blessed by getting to take her to Starbucks, just me and her together. After that we ran erands. Later, we came home and prepared lunch for 14 people. In the afternoon, we walked Al and Lucy ( our kitty cats) to the vet.
So, we had a very fun and productive time sharing her big day!

It has been so much fun watching Anna as she continues to grow into the beautiful and unique young lady God is shaping her into. She has a wonderful sense of humor, is a fantastic photographer ( okay, some of her favorite subjects are my kiddos and our animals, but none the less, she is wonderfully artistic!) she is a great painter, is a natural with kids, and we share a natural love ( I mean, obsession...for Gummy Candy!

Thank you Anna, for being you and giving me the gift of your precious friendship.
I love you dearly,
Jenny

No comments: