Thursday, May 27, 2010

Two Days, Two Lunches.....




This week we had two very different lunches here at home. On Tuesday, I made the kiddos salad full of: fresh spinach, dried cranberries, almonds, hominy, turkey, Gouda cheese, baby portabella mushrooms, tomatoes ( that we grew in our tiny garden,) cucumber, and zuchini.
On Wednesday, we had a very different lunch. The kids requested Nutella sandwiches. We loved Nutella in Spain. There it is practically the equivelant to our Peanut Butter. Their request came with: "You know Mom, the stuff Mrs. Donna had and made for us all the time!" (Donna and Greg are precious friends who were missionaries with us in Spain.)
So, we did just that! We spread lots of creamy hazlenut goodness ontop of Oro Wheat Health Nut Bread and relished the yumminess!
Though I must confess... I did have to take the jar of Nutella out of the freezer first. That is where I keep it, to help myself remain in control around that stuff! ( Yes... Nutella is that good!)
Love,
Jenny

No comments: