Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Aden!




Happy Birthday my sweet Aden! Today you are nine years old and we celebrate YOU! You are so full of joy, fun, excitement, love for life and others. Your a faithful friend. You are gentle and caring about animals- you love our dogs. They love you back. And each have their own relationship that is unique to just you and them. They see you and respond to you. They trust you.
Your a talented young artist and enjoy taking time on artwork and school work. You are sincere, kind, and sensitive. You are diligent and faithful to your housework and outside chores.
You are a wonderful son. You are growing into such a repsonsible and humble young boy. Daddy and I are privledged, proud, and excited to watch you become the young man God has designed for you to be.
God blessed Daddy ,your brothers, sister, and I the day He gave us you. We love you and pray for you. We are thankful for who you are and what you bring to us daily.
Happy Birthday my sweet boy.
I love you,
Mommy












No comments: