Blog of a stay home mama, who is passionate about family, friends, cooking, and decorating....
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Uno!
Something that still cracks me up ( and takes me by surprise) is the fact that Audrey loves loves to play Uno! The part about " her liking to play Uno," is not what is so surprising, but when she plays, you see this little competitive side come out.....
Like they say, "Every coin has two sides!" So does our little Audrey!
I am Jenny, wife of John. Stay at home Mama to 3 young boys, and 1 little girl. Proud owner of Izzi,(our sweet Weimariner puppy.) And Rose ( our baby Pug.)We are living life here in Denton, Texas (after living in Seville, Spain for the past 5 years.)I love to share some of the experiences of living in both worlds here on our little blog....
One who is so thankful for my Jesus. He has given me all that I am and all that I have and I am completely undeserving of.Thankful for my family and friends they really are the heartbeat of who I am!
Devoted fan of Starbucks, decorating, and cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment