Saturday, August 1, 2009

Here are Jenni and I. We have been friends for 12 years now! She is my "creative, crafty, industrious, spontanious friend, who lives for the moment!" She challenges me to get out of my "comfort zone" and yet loves me just the way I am.
We are alike in many ways, yet so different in many others. One thing I can say is the serious amount of fun and laughter, we always have when we are together! Laughter in particular is in abundance....
In fact, if you were to ask our ( somewhat reserved husbands,) Mark and John about us, or any of our 6 kiddos, they would be sure to say " They have a ton of fun together, and come up with some crazy stuff for all of us to do!"
We are serious at times too. We have been with each other through some of those times as well. But, no matter what we are doing, or where we are, or what season we are at in our lives, we are friends. The trusted, cherished, heart kind!

Love,
Jenny

No comments: