Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vintage Decorating...... Love it!



Something I really enjoy is decorating.One of the styles of decor that I like the most is vintage. A favorite store of mine is Cath Kidston, of London. Cath Kidston is known for her "vintage type" fabric prints.

If you too, enjoy "shabby chic or vintage decorating", you should look her up. ( Cath Kidston.Uk) Her fabric is wonderful!!! They are cozy, fun and add just a touch of vintage to the home. I am kinda like a material freak, and I really enjoy looking for "just the right print", with the "just the right look." Fabric, in my mind, can add so much character and warmth to your home.

By the way, I am really hoping they will open a few of her stores in the states soon too. Her things can be kinda pricey, so one of my favorite things to get from there are the tea towels( these are mine above.) This is a way that I can enjoy her beautiful fabric (in the kitchen) in a relatively affordable way!

Love, Jenny

Classic Rose Oilcloth: "140cm Fabric Width"

1 comment:

Brennen Behimer said...

Jenny,
I love decorating too! I was looking at photos yesterday of our home before children and our home now--I must admit that my decorating has kinda gone out the window in order to make way for a more kid friendly environment!
I'm a shabby chic fan too, by the way!