
Today is rainy ( rare here in Seville, but we so enjoy it!) and windy and the perfect day for one of our favorite Chili recipes!
So, I Wanted to share it with you and hope it will be loved by your family as well...
From: Jenny Burdge
1 large chopped sweet onion
1 (12 ounce) beef
2 Tbsp Olive or Veg oil
4 tsp Chili powder ( more or less to taste)
2 Tbsp groud Cumin
1 tsp Black pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
15 ounces Chicken broth
2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoe
Toppings: sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, lime wedges, sliced Jalapeno peppers, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped fresh tomatoes, and Corn or Tortilla chips.
1.Rinse and drain 2 cans of beans, do not drain 3rd can ( if using cans, if not I used the water I boiled them in.)
2. Saute chopped onion and beef. Cook till golden brown.
Add chili powder and next 3 ingredients. Saute 1 minute. Stir in drain and undrained beans, chicken broth, and diced tomatoes. Boil over medium to high heat; cover and reduce heat to low, simmer 10 minutes.
Serve Chili with desired toppings.ENJOY!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment