Tuesday, January 27, 2009


16 Things
This is a fun thing friends are passing around on facebook, and I'd thought I'd copy mine here!16 Random Things About Me: ( Thanks Stacey Marie for inviting me to do this fun activity!)

1. I was a huge Princess Diana fan from 5th grade until....( pretty sure it will be until I die...) Really, I have a real signed letter from her Lady in Waiting, a huge collection of memoriabilia etc...
2. I love music, and many types. Grew up on The Eagles, to The Stones, to Waylon.
But now I love an even bigger variety, including: U2, The Killers, Cold Play, Jazz, Classical, Country, and of course all kinds of Christian ( esp Pop Christian) etc..
3. I have always wanted to learn how to knit/crochet.
4. I have gone to High school in 3 states ( Missouri, Tx, and Va.)
5. I do not enjoy being cold.
6. I am a pretty deep thinker, but also love to laugh and be silly!
7. Adore cooking (from scratch,) and trying many new recipes.
8. Would give almost anything to my closest friends and family. I absolutely cherish them and our relationships.
9. I am pretty frugal.
10. Adore our pets. And I think Dogs in particular are so wonderful and unique!
11. Love decorating.
12. Love learning the wisdom, hurt, and life experiences, from older women and men. What treasures they are to learn from, particularly their own life experiences.
13. I enjoy looking at People.com, Hello, and Hola! Great downtime for me is to see what is happening in the celebrity world ( love celeb trivia!)
14. I would love for JB and I to be able to adopt a baby or small child into our family.
15. love the rain and Autumn.
16. Feel like I really should have been born in The UK, as I have always adored anything British.

Love,
Jenny

3 comments:

jt said...

Nice blog, again. Be careful you are telling your secrets. Love ad

jt said...

That is, Love Dad

Carmen said...

Querida Jenny y familia:

¡Qué alegría saber de vosotros¡

No hay día que no nos acordemos de vosotros.

Quisimos despediros, llegó el día y cuando pasamos por vuestra casa, ya no estábais y nos quedamos vacíos.

Hablamos mucho de vosotros, de tu alegría y simpatía, de tus hijos tan guapísimos.

Ahora viendo tu blog, nos sentimos orgullosos de ti, porque recuerdas tu hogar donde fuiste "española" 100%.

¿ Sabes que a mi hija María, la pequeña, le llamo muchas veces Ahudry?. Es que se parece mucho a tu hija y a mí me gusta llamarla así para recordaros.

Ahora es ya de noche en España y me voy a la cama con mucha alegría de haberte encontrado por internet.
Te hablo en español, porque estoy segura que no lo has olvidado. ¡Bueno tu hablas más andaluz que yo¡

Besos a toda tu familia, están todos guapísimos y muy mayores.

Dile a Arian, que Angel está muy mayor también y más tranquilito.

Estamos en contacto.