Okay, Jen- here you are ( like I threatened!!!!) he he!!This is Jenni Myers and one of the most precious people in the world to to me! We have beenso close for so long. She is a serious source of strength, encouragement, and love to me.
(Our families are really close too and that's a great thing and huge blessing too!)
She is, by far, one of the crafitiest person I know, and one of the hardest working too (I may add.)She is so creative and makes just about anything, out of anything. It all looks like it could be bought in downtown Dallas at a pretty boutique, or a very cool and rustic shop in New Mexico!!!
( She is WAY talented!!!!)
And as they say, "Opposites Attract!!!" She is constantly sewing with( ohh, I mean, for me.) We do sew together. Jen is so very patient (with my lack of anything mechanical or dealing with anything that doesnt speak to me!)
So....... I have been teasing her that she would pop up on the blog, and I just couldn't go back on my word!
I love you Jen,
Love,
Jenny

No comments:
Post a Comment