Saturday, August 21, 2010

Homade Pizza!



A few nights ago, I made homade pizza for the family. Alec went merrily went around snapping away. I was a very happy cook as I made the dough,kneaded, and roll it .In addition in using the variety Asiago, Romano, and Moz cheeses, I always use fresh basil, fresh oregano, and lots of different toppings....
For a few of us, some favorites are: Ham, pineapple, and a variety of cheeses. For others its cheese only. Some, like their Daddy, like it all. And I always enjoy fresh tomatoes, arugula, feta, etc.....
Love,
Jenny
*And so ya know, for our family, I made 2 large round and a 9x 13 deep dish! We had two slices left over.



1 comment:

Lori Seaborg said...

We made homemade pizza tonight, but after seeing yours (oh, my!), I told my hubby to remind me next time to cut some fresh oregano & basil, too. We have those herbs -- they are growing beautifully -- and I don't use them. Ack!