Friday, July 9, 2010

Cousin Camp Craft Day 3...




On our last morning of Cousin Camp, just after we ate our homemade doughnuts, we made our craft. We each went out and collected a twig from the backyard.( I had bought 10 colored stained glass pieces and wire as materials, in advance.)We came back in, looked at the pretty glass, then I broke the glass. The kids were a bit surprised I should say. I then had each one point to the pieces they wanted, and away we went.
Then I sat down with each one, individually. They showed me their twig and selection of glass. Carefully explained how they wanted each piece hung, and what order. I wrapped the wire around each piece, then hung each glass piece from the twig.
It was a fun project, that now adorns three windows in our home! Preston and Jack of course took theirs home.
I will say, I should have worn gloves, I had many many cuts.....
That's me, always learning! ( Sometimes, the hard way.....)
Love,
Jenny




No comments: