Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cousin Camp Night 2






Here we are evening of Day 2 of Cousin Camp! We went to the water park after running and playing outside most of the afternoon. Shortly after we got there, things were a bit unusual. Jack got a little bonk on his head, Audrey a cut on her little toe, and Alec got a tiny piece of glass in his foot. All of this happening within about 30 minutes of each other! (I have never had to take anyone to the lifeguard station once before....)
Can I just say the lifeguards at the Denton Water Park are AMAZING!!! So sweet and caring to the kids and also very skilled in what they do. They came to us and really were attentive... I was really impressed with them.
But in no time, all was well, and we were all back in the water splishing and splashing!
Love,
Jenny





No comments: