Each of our boys have had their fair share of stitches. But God has spared us from broken bones. Until now. Little sister got first place for that!
She was jumping on trampoline with Daddy. Suddenly, big brother Arian joined in, and well.... an accidental "double bounce" happened. Then, a broken ankle followed. :(
She was jumping on trampoline with Daddy. Suddenly, big brother Arian joined in, and well.... an accidental "double bounce" happened. Then, a broken ankle followed. :(
So now, Audrey is in a cast ( pink no less!) for about two to four weeks. She is now getting comfortable walking in it ( just in time for egg hunting..)and moving about. She is not in any pain and we are grateful for that, and if all goes well she shoudl be all healed up just in time for her Spring ballet recital!
Love,
Jenny

2 comments:
oh no!
I must admit that's a fear of mine...since I've never broken a bone, I have a great fear of the unknown! 'specially in a country where I can't speak the language!!
xoxo
well, you could have a baby there, have a child have 2 finger tips cut off, stiches in the tongue... Trust me, God is there and with you all the time and He speaks all languages!!! love you jen l
Post a Comment