So here goes my second "Saturday Seven....."
Seven Things I Would Enjoy Doing For A Day.....
1. Being a "Lady and Waiting" to a European Princess or Queen ( ie: Princess Letizia of Spain, Princess Matilda of Belgium, Queen Rania of Jordan.)
2. Getting to see, watch, and experience( yes, I want to get in the water with him...) the training of Shamu ( the killer whale in San Antonio, Tx.)
3. Be a fly and follow my new freshman around high school for the day with him.. ( preferably riding around on his shoulder.)
4. Feel what is like to be in state of total relaxation inside and out ( no, I am not kidding.)
5. Have a severe disability and seeing what life would be like if it were "really hard.."
6. Have all of my closest girlfriends around me, and introduce them to each other, and just drink coffee, shop, and talk all day!
7. Take our Family to Disney Land!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good one, JL! :)
maybe that's my next week...
xoxox
Post a Comment