Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sleeping Mist

Last week, my close buddy Jan and me, and our girls went to the Bath and Body store. Jan and I had been talking about issues in getting our kiddos to be able to settle down for the night, and drift off into sweet and restful slumber.
After sharing with her how I had just read an article about this, we found something that was recommended in the article. Their suggestion to lighlty spray your pillows at night with a gentle scent.
Jan is thinking" Ohhh, mabey this will help my Caitlyn get to sleep."
I was thinking " Ohh, this will make sweet memories for our kids, remembering their Mama's spraying their pillows, with a certain 'sleepytime sweet smell.'"

So far, both results have worked! Jan says it helps to relax her kiddos. Mine enjoy bringing me the blue bottle and reminding me to "Spray my pillow please!"

Now.... If I can just keep from drinking it. With my continued struggle in having a two straight weeks waking from 2:00 am-4:40am, the thought has crossed my mind.

Love,
Jenny

No comments: