Our microwave, ( it was my Grandma's) woke up to it's usual task of heating my milk for coffee. It was as loyal as always. (I can't imagine it leaving me high and dry at that early hour...) Anyway, when I went to use it to warm lunch, it was done. The end. It's electrical life over.
But hey, something always breaks while John is away! This trip I managed two things. The washer AND the microwave!
Hey, a girl has to keep up her reputation now doesn't she?
This a morning, off the to our Home school Co-Op End of Semester Program. Then we dashed off to catch a birthday party. At the party, Alec ate only one hot dog. (This seriously got my attention.) About 15 minutes later, pale face, laying in my lap, not wanting to play, and saying the dreaded "I want to go home, my tummy hurts!" I knew something was brewing.
So, off we went ( I grabbed plastic cup in hand for the ride, you know.... just in case.) Then half way home, yes, the cup came in very handy.
So now two Burdge's have enjoyed the tummy bug. Gatorade in fridge being chilled. (you know, just in case....)
Love,
jenny

No comments:
Post a Comment