This morning started out like most other mornings, except that it started in the wee hours ( at 2:00 am!) I must remind myself that this week I am writing about the "John Chronicles" so...... sooner or later, I just knew that something had to start happening.
Audrey woke up vomiting in the middle of the night. By the morning, two sets of sheets, and both of us new pj's later, she started into the "Dry Heave Phase." We are still in that and its evening. As we were working out way through that, Aden comes in to ask an ever important question:
"Mom, do you really want water from the washer, going all over the pantry and kitchen floor? Ohh, and out into the garage?"
( That would be a"No!")
So, I leave Audrey to go tend to the newly developed river in our kitchen, pantry, and garage. Then I get on phone, make apt for a appliance man and begin today's reading lesson with Aden.
Then here comes Alec."Mom, Izzy is vomiting in our bedroom, you better watch out!"
So, the Chronicles continue... Mabey tomorrow will be just a "typical day," but that word is all relative right? I am thanking God for His amazing sense of humor! He is so good, ALL the time. He always seems to know just what I need. Today, clearly I needed to learn alot....
Love,
jenny

No comments:
Post a Comment