My Sweet husband has gone out of the country... He will be working with other pastor's and doing what he loves best! Sharing God's word, and being among nationals, in their country. While we continue our little life here in his absence, I figured I would devote this week on the blog to the "John Chronicles."
Why? You ask. Why "John Chronicles?" Well, those of you who have shared life with us Burdge's for years now, know that when my husband is gone, I have always had the oddest things happen to us.
In the past this has included:
*Me falling off roof ( 12 feet) and breaking my foot. Full leg cast, 4 kids, house, meals etc.. And 12 days later ( upon his return, from RUSSIA) we were all really okay.
* Our pet rabbit dying of heat stroke.
* another pet rabbit dead, stiff, and being delivered to my feet.
* Car dying and us having to depend on the bus system to go anywhere.
* Water flooding in kitchen and entire downstairs,and me having zero idea what to do.
*Backed up plumbing ( for days.. I will stop there.)
And the list goes on....
So I will start the Chronicles now...I am sure you will be "laughing with me, not at me!"( yes.. thats it!!)
Love,
Jenny
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment