
Amazing!
That is all I can say!
When I see what I see above, I don't see (in the sports world) what typically sells newspapers, or makes headlines...
Do you see what I see?
A young coach.
His young assistant.
His young football team.
All on their knees.
Praying to our mighty God!!!!
Now, this is what the Fall 2008 Calvery football season has meant to The Burdge Family ( and so many others.)
Thank you Jesus.
Thank you that you are present.
Where in so many places, you are not wanted or "needed." ( especially on a sports field!)
But here, amongst a group of young athletes and their earthly leaders, you are not only wanted and needed, but sought after!!!
Thank you Jesus for giving us Coach King and Assistant Coach Josh. Who above all else, followed your ways by loving on, training up, and discipling each of our boys this wonderful football season, by God's precious example.
Love,
Jenny

No comments:
Post a Comment