Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times
This is one of my favorite scriptures.
Today, as I was writing it in a note to one of (my very best friends) Kylie, it just hit me so hard!
A friend ( real, genuine, heart friends...) really do, love at all times.
My friends that are here, as I am preparing to leave Spain. They are loving on me, supporting me, helping me, and assuring me now, that I will be missed ( even before I am gone!)
The ones back in the states, who are encouraging me by listening, emailing, and telling me that they are happily waiting for me on the other side!
I do not know what I would do without any of you! I am so grateful that each of you have loved me enough to put up with me through the ups and downs of this process called "life." Especially these transitional seasons....
You have blessed my life. Whether it be on this side, or that, Spain or the United States.... Knowing that one day, we will all be together again in Heaven is so comforting to me, during these times of change........
Even as our "dailyness" and "routines" may begin to head down a different path, my prayer is that God would let us continue to grow together in Him, and each other for many many years!
I love you,
Jen
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment