Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Grasping the Gospel ( or trying to....)




    "He in intensely committed to us, and intimately involved in the minutiae of our existence."
 
    "Opening our lives so others can see our sin and God's g race at work."

    " Our attitude ( and the behavior that flows from it) needs to be continually informed by the gospel.We are more sin and flawed than we dared believe."     Elyse M. Fitzpatrick


         As I am reading through this book during my quiet times, I am continually reminded just how very little I even begin to grasp the gospel. How little I let it effect and influence my daily life, my way of living, and the choices I make. By God's grace He will keep revealing His love for me. Transform me. Break and mold me, into the daughter of Him who has done all for me!

I am finding this to be a really great and encouraging book. Thanking God for using Elyse Fitzpatrick in this precious way.
Love,
Jenny


No comments: