So, our oldest has asked me to not write alot about him here on my little space in the world. Much to my "Ohhh, hum," I feel I must keep the peace in the Burdge household. I guess I will have to limit the frequency of posts about him, pictures of him, tales of him etc.....
It is strange for this Mama to not be able to write about, share as many stories as I would like, as often as I would like, about each of our kiddos etc.... But, trying to respect his wishes, I will comply. ( Humpf......) So, I guess I can lovingly refer to him as "Child X." Mabey that will give him the obscurity that he is wanting...
And so goes another season of change. The gift of motherhood, and all that in entails. Learning to love each of them as they are, and not merely extentions of who we are. But the people God has lovingly created them to be. God gave us each one, and a gift they are to us. I thank Him for the gift of each of my kiddos, and individuals they are!
Love,
Jenny
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go!!!
Way to go!!!
Post a Comment