Today after church I was making tonight's dinner. I was making "Kylie's Fish Pie" ( one of our family all-time favorites by the way...) Anyway, as I was cooking, I looked down and saw the remains of a tomato skin, in the shape of a.... well... what do you see?
It has been four years ( this month) since we left Spain. Of course, I went back to see my Kylie last May, and that was amazing. But, as she and I were talking just this week about us being apart, I asked her "If it still hurt." Her reply was " Of course.."
Sometimes, it still takes my breath away. Then I sit back, reflect on the Lord, His love, how He gifted me with the huge blessing of her friendship, and even though we don't live 10 minutes away from each other right now, one day we will be in eternity together. And that is the promise that brings such comfort.
Hug Your loved ones, they are precious gifts from our Creator!
Love,
Jenny
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment