Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

           So far we have been enjoying Father's Day here at the house. We went to church, I made tacos ( requested by the father of the house,) had a few presents for Jb, we did some yard work, and now we are just about to head out the door to Dad's!
           Aden and I made part of Dad's Father's Day gift! Really hoping he likes it. I will post pictures of it this week. ( I think that my Dad is so humbly my biggest fan for my little blog. I am not even sure if anyone else reads it....he he) So, just in case he is taking a peek today, I will wait to post pictures.
           Have to say a great big "I love you Dad! Not just this day, but every single day that you are in my life. I have done nothing to ever deserve a Dad like you.God saw it fit 40 years ago to give me the gift of you, I am forever grateful to Him.  I am grateful for your unconditional love, support, listening ear, generous surprises ( from new shoes to financial help with things around the house etc..) The way you love and support each of your grandchildren in their individual activities, sets the bar way high, the way you love Gigi, and lead by example how to be a loving husband. I pray that my young boys will grow in your gentleman-like manners, in treating a lady.
 Your an amazing man, and I could not be prouder to say that I am your daughter.
 ( Thanks for always putting up with me..I'm grateful..)
And P.S. I am married to a pretty amazing man too! His birthday is Tuesday, so I will save that day for bragging on him!

I love you Dad.
Jen

No comments: