For the past two years, we have been praying over, gathering information, and learning about the possibilites in breeding Rose. I looked online for a "stud" and many people either: wanted hundreds of dollars to use their services, or lived hours away. Then, there the first person I really felt compelled to actually contact this Fall, low-and-behold lived right here in Denton! Her name is Marie and she is the owner of "Puggsly" who is apparently quite the reume' for the job at hand! So, together, Marie and I have been patiently waiting for Rose to go into heat.
Well, this week, it happened! I contacted Marie and she happily has agreed to bring "Puggsly" here for a weekend stay! ( He should arrive this evening, if all goes to plan...)
So, we will see..... Not sure how Rose will do, or what she will think of this new little guy ( and his alterior motives....) I am actually feeling a bit guilty in bringing a new roomate around for a weekend for her. :)
It will be a bit exciting though to wonder "if "she will get pregnant. It is an opportunity I am totally new too. I have NEVER breed dogs before. I really thik it is something I would like the kiddos to experience at least once though, so hoping it happens! I would love any and all tips in the breeding process. Trying to "learn as I go."
Hopefully I will be posting soon asking for doggie pregnacy tips and then puppy tips!
Will keep keep you posted!
Love,
Jenny
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment