Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Garage Sale Blessings.....

                       You know I love garage sales...I really do! I find great delight in decorating our home, getting fun clothes for us all, and gathering many original treassures from them. Have to say,I do have a few neighborhoods that are my very favorite here in Denton.
              But, on this one special fall day,...... it was just extra special! Two objects representing two things I love were found on this day: A precious Weimarimer Pillow ( that is absolutely beautiful, whimsical, and original) and a Bodum coffee press! ( I also found a great vintage pilow for our bed and a rose hair ribbon for a special seven year old little girl...)

So fun! A pastime I really enjoy. It is so neat to see the little way God provides... To see how he loves so intimatley and personally is breathtaking.

Love,
Jenny

No comments: