Audrey and I are getting to go to Pittsburg to see Laurie, Audrey, Isabelle, and Laurie's sister Beth. We are all so very excited for this special time together. Every year, Laurie goes back to her home in PA for a visit. They left 6 days ago. We have talked for years now in us joining too one day. So, this week is the week that Audrey and I get to do just that! Audrey is of course, beside herself in excitement. Flying on a plane and joining her best friend, is beyond thrilling for her ( and me too!)
In preparation for the trip, I spent most of yesterday cooking for Jb and the boys. I whipped up Pasta with a homade bacon and tomatoe sauce, and a family favorite Kylie's " Fantastic Fish Pie."
Hopefully this will love on my sweet husband while I am gone and help express my gratitude in letting us go and play!
Love,
Jenny
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment