Cooking together, sharing our meal together, drawing, games, and laptime (with Rose,) were all a part of Aunt Stoney's last short overnight visit! After Christmas, Stoney went back with Mom, Pop, and Kelty to San Antonio.
Then,in January, on her way back to Montana, we had the privlege of getting to have her stay another night here with us. She is so precious to me, John, and the kids! She is currently continuing her amazing artwork ( and I had the absolute privlege to sit and see some of her work!!) She is also applying for Graduate School. You can see why her biggest sister ( uh, hum that would be me.....) is praying that God just may give her that opportunity at our local UT in Austin! :)
( Of course, I really want what is very best for my Stoney...) But the selfish big sister in me finds UT a whole lot more apprealing than say, Berkley, CA! He he!
( Sorry Stone... Thats' her first choice... And of course I will be thrilled if thats' where you end up going to of course!
( Sorry Stone... Thats' her first choice... And of course I will be thrilled if thats' where you end up going to of course!
I love you Stone for so many reasons,
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment