Wednesday, October 20, 2010

labels


I just wanted to share here a sweet little company that I recently ordered some family labels from. I am not really into "cutesy trendy things," so ordering labels etc wouldn't normally make my short list, for many reasons and one of those being financial.
However, after getting some good water-bottles ( on sale at Eddie Bauer,) and not wanting to loose them, I thought labels just may be the very thing that could get them returned to us , therefore saving money in the long run.
I found Amy Adele online and ordered from them. I have been so very please with the product! They even sent an adorable "Thank You card" with the order. I got about 30 labels for about $8.00 and they are waterproof! ( And yes, they really are... I have put them in the dishwasher and they have done great.) And to be a bit more econmical and also in the interest of safety (ie: not wanting our kids first names on everything,) I just simply had "Burdge" put on the labels.
And John, being the great sport he is, didn't even mind having his Camelback water bottle with a crab on it! :)
Love,
Jenny

No comments: