Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday 7

7 Things I would love to not hear (or say!) for an entire week:

1. " I am just so busy."

2. "Swine Flu or N1H1"

3. Anything negative about the economy, Obama, health care, etc.....
( I know, this is alot to ask for....but I can try right?)

4. " We all have the 'right' to do what we 'think' and 'feel' is best! "
You know, "To Each His Own" type of philosophy.....
( Back it up with scripture, and okay,I will listen...)

5. The word "Your religion" when one is referring to my ( or another's) RELATIONSHIP with Christ!

6. " I just do not have time for x,y, and z!"
( Let's face it, we make time for the things we want to do, yes?)

7. I "need" this, and I "need" that......
( If it's not Jesus, food, and water, all else is a bonus!)

Love,
Jenny

No comments: