Okay, so a goal of mine would be to put every one of my friends on my little blog and share with each of ya'll a little bit about them. ( So, I better get busy huh?)God has blessed me with so many precious friends. They have my heart. I know I so do not even deserve them. They sure must love me, (to put up with me the wacky person that I am...) But I am so grateful!
Here is one of my dearest, Trish Parker. We have been friends about 12 years now. She a Godly girl, wife, mother to 3 ( twins are included in her resume- you go!)
She knew Jb before me. Then I came along, and wanted her too!
We just attended the Wholehearted Mother conference together. I have to say, being with Trish, made it extra special for me. We, along with some other friends, had a wonderful time of refreshment and encouragement!
I just basically love this girl for who she is. She has an AMAZING heart for the Lord and it shows in all she does. Thank you for for sharpening and encouraging me Trish. Your genuine, real, faithful, truthful, and forthright. Your just always there- a friend through and through and I love you and thank God for you!
love,
jenny

1 comment:
i love both you girlies!
Post a Comment