Okay! So what do you do when you are a 4 year old, you have moved across the world ( from your best little friend) and you live in the year 2008?You get to chat with them on Skype, while seeing them with the webcam!!!!
I know I am simple minded sometimes, and very electronically challenged ( okay..... ignorant is really what I mean!) But even this blows me away... To be able to see our best friends live and chat back and forth, is just amazing to me! Almost feels like we are right there with them still. We get the joy ( and full visual and auditory effects) in seeing and hearing all the "normal chaos" in their house and ours as we have conversations back and forth!
( All right, I confess, I get up at 6:00 am for Kylie's and my conversation. She and I can really so bypass the chaos!!!)
Anyway, its really fun and for sure alot better than a "regular Phone call!"
I highly encourage it when there is some distance between you and those you love!
Love,
Jenny

1 comment:
Hi Jenny, this is Jeanie at CHEC. I have been reading some on you blog this afternoon and I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. You seem to have such a sweet and peaceful spirit. I cannot wait to get to know you better as we go through our homeschool adventures together. Also I wanted to tell you that you have some awesome pictures and stories on your blog that you really need to scrapbook. My favorite bein the 4 little hands. I can see that on a scrapbook page right now. Love how you describe each of their hands. Oh and welcome back home to Texas!!!
Post a Comment