I want to share here on the little blog, as we go through this year, about his Senior year. I think I will have to refer to me as " A friend of mine, who has a senior." he he ( to keep the peace in our house!!)
I am so thankful to our Lord in blessing us with our four kiddos: Arian, Aden, Alec, and Audrey. I am praying specifically during this new season for the Lord to bless Arian with: growth in a personal relationship with Jesus, wisdom beyond his years, protection, hard work on the football team and Lord willing, soccer, his academics, and the ability to finish his Senior year at Ryan High school, strong and well.
I am so proud to be your Mom Arian.
Love,
Jenny


2 comments:
We love that boy and are very proud of him and what he has ackomplished and what he has become.
We are very proud of Arian, how hard he has worked, what he has ackomplished so far and what he is becoming.
Post a Comment