In February, Jen and I celebrated my turning 40 by us both getting a new ear piercing! It was alot of fun and a special time we shared together.
However, at her house this past Monday, we went to put in our new matching earrings ( that she had bought us,) and realized the hole in the back had grown closed.( A few weeks ago, she and I were messing with it, and by accident, we did not put the hoop back in right. Therefore the back hole closed without me knowing.)
Well, needless to say, I just was pretty disapointed in that. After all, this was something Jen and I had done together, and I just had to keep my word!
So... in her honor, here is a little poem I wrote. We do have complete photos of the event, but at this time, I have promised to Mark I would not post ( just yet.....!!!)
The Piercing
I had a little piercing,
the hole had grown back....
Went to Jen and Mark's
and we took care of that!
Love,
Jenny
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I got one of those a few years ago and it grew closed in like a day! Have not had courage to go get another one yet! Maybe you have inspired me!
Post a Comment