Monday, July 18, 2011

Snow Sled and Wishful Thinking....

  So, I was at a garage sale on Saturday and found this cool red snow sled! I was remembering the last few years here in Texas (where we do in fact have a few fun days of quite the "Winter Wonder Land") and how I always wished the kids had a sled. So of course, I got it ( afterall it was only $2.00.)
   Then, as I got in my car and read the temperature at 102 I had to REALLY remind myself that we actually really do get that thing called snow. So hard to believe right about now. Since we have had zero rain this summer, and scortching days around here, I was stretching to say the least at remembering anything but...... However, the pictures we have from last year are proof that we will one day again see those fluffy things called clouds, or even rain, and even perhaps a bit of snow! Here's to hoping!!

Summer in Texas!
Love,
Jenny

1 comment:

jen mclaughlin said...

Please call me when it does snow enough to sled because we would love to help you use it! Guess I better be on the look out too for one (you never know when you will need one). Enjoy reading your blog!