Dad took Amy's family and our family to Six Flags to kick off the summer in May. We all had the best time riding rides, running around, yelling, screaming, and enjoying a picnic together... We stayed from open to close ( thanks for hanging in there Dad and Gigi...You really were troopers!) we finished off the day by him treating us for a late night snack to Taco Bueno.
Hands down I think all of our favorite ride was the well loved "Double Loop Roller Coaster." I remember riding that coaster when I was young, and it was terrifying and thrilling all at the same time! Now, I loved it all the same. I did however notice that I became a bit more aware of how God so sweetly knits our bodies toegther. I kept becoming more familiar with new parts of my back, neck, and head, in a whole new way. I don't quite remember noticing that that before, when I was younger and rode the rides.
Ahhhh, age........it does creep up in the funniest places, doesn't it?
It was a great day! Thank you Dad for the amazing time!
Love,
Jenny
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment