Sunday, May 15, 2011

Visit to Barcelona

I just had a wonderful opportunity to go see Kylie is Barcelona! It was so wonderful to see her. I have not been back to Spain since we moved back to the states ( 2 years and 9 months ago...) They too left Seville a year after we did and moved to Barcelona, (hence why I went there. ) John and I would of course love to go back to Seville with the kids. We can all hardly wait for that time to come.
But, this trip was all about seeing Kylie and what their life up north is like. Our close friend Diana flew up from Seville to spend two days and a night with us! I will share pictures here on the little blog for the next few days remembering the trip. It was a precious time!
Thanks dad for making the trip happen for me, and Jb for holding down the fort for 6 days while I was gone!
Love,
Jenny

No comments: