Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Princess!




Today we are celebrating Audrey's 6th Birthday! She has been so excited to be turning 6. The count-down has been on for months now! She says she will "Finally be 6 like best friend Audrey!"
Last night we made her cake and 48 cupcakes for her party today (and for our homeschool co-op class on Monday.) We also made purple, pink, and turquoise icing. We got out all the candy for our friends to decorate cupckakes, and made the goody bags Needless to say, everything is the color pink ( her favorite!) Her party is a "Hannah Montana" theme. She really enjoys Hanna Montana, singing along to the Cd and dancing. She really wanted the party at home, that way "Izzi and Rose could be there!" So, home it is! (We will post pictures of the special birthday soon.)
I love you Audrey. I am so thankful to God for the precious gift that you are to Daddy, your brothers, and me. You are unique, independent, graceful, and caring. I am so blessed to be your Mommy. I thank God everyday for the gift of you.
Happy Birthday sweetheart,
I love you,
Mommy
xoxox

No comments: