Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Izzi Burdge


Here is the latest member of the Burdge family:Izzi Burdge
She is our very adorable, playful, and energetic 14 weeks old Weimarimer puppy. She has a "silver"coat and smokey blue eyes.

JB and I have fostered weimarimers ( "weims") in the past and always loved them. I in particular, have always had a very deep affinity for them for many years now.

So, JB was so sweet and decided that our new puppy could be my choice, and you guessed it, I wanted a weim of our very own!

So...... any of you who know about, or have a special love for this type of breed, we would love to hear from you and share in your knowledge and love for them, so please write us.

We are so happy to have her in our home and lives. She is very loved to be sure!


Love,


Jenny


No comments: